Thursday, October 06, 2005

Marriage...sweet Marriage...



So we are finally hitched! Stephen and I got married this summer on August 2oth in Saskatoon. We loved every minute of our day, and thank you to all who came to support us! Our honeymoon was amazing, and pictures will be posted soon!
We are now back in Saskatoon, where we are living for the year. Stephen is doing his internship at Cornerstone Church. He is currently attending Briercrest College in Caronport and is in his third year of a 4 year Bachelor Degree in Youth Ministry. I am currently working for a computer consulting company as the administrative assistant. I am going on my second year of being employed there. Life is great...we are truly blessed and so in love!

2 comments:

patti said...

conragts to you....you both look so happy. may your years be ones of laughing, compromise and faith.

carissa said...

Wow...I can't believe its been over a month since your wedding. I am soo happy for you guys!! And I can't wait to hang out with you more. Love you both!