Friday, October 27, 2006

Follow Up

Things have been a million times better this week. Sometimes you just have to tough through those hard weeks and know that a better week is ahead of you.
The eye infection that I had has now dissapeared, and although it isn't a %100, its about %95, and thats pretty great to me! I can't believe it took almost two weeks to heal. Patience is definitly not a virtue for me, so there were lots of lessons to be learnt. God sure does have a funny way of teaching us...an eye infection? ughh..i hope not again!

Stephen left for a class this past Sunday in Caronport at Briercrest Bible College. So, I've been hanging out at home alone for the past five days. It has had its lonely moments, but I think it was really good for me to be able to spend some time alone by myself to just think and pray. God really took care of me and calmed my fears of being home alone, as that always is hard for me. ( I always let my mind wander a little too far when I'm home alone at night and listen much to intently on all the little noises...I'm sure some of you can relate!)

Today is going to be a great day...I get to go pick up cinnamon buns during work and eat them(yum!..there really is nothing better than a cinnamon bun!), and then I get to pick up Stephen!

Enjoy your weekends, and take some time to rest and relax. Thanks for your prayers:)

2 comments:

carissa said...

HAHAH I thought you were calling Stephen cinnamon buns at first as his nickname!! haha!! I get to go pick up cinnamon buns today, but then I kept reading...oh man!! Thanks for the lovely afternoon yesterday, I had fun hanging out with you for once! Love ya.

Taryn said...

well hello there missy...I miss you and enjoy reading you insightful blgs...