Tuesday, November 07, 2006

One Proud Sister


Just wanted to congragulate my little sister Maegan in her very first and very successful art show/auction! Meagan put her art on sale for the very first time in hopes of raising some support to go back to Australia to eventually work for YWAM in Brisbane. The picture above is one that Stephen and I won at the auction...it is titled "Curve" and is done in charcoal. She did such a great job on all the pieces and I just wanted you all to know how proud of her I am!
I love you Maeg:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful is that? man that girl is talented! hopefully she's further along in her support now after this art show!

carissa said...

Wow she sure is talented!! I only wish I could do that. Only in my dreams haha!! Way to go Maegan!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just letting you know that I've changed my blog to be a private one! I still want you to check it though & be my friend!! :)
so, please e-mail me at j-losworld@hotmail.com with the e-mail you use for Blogger so that I can send you an invite!!! thanks!!!
- Janelle ( J-Lo's World!)

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Melissa. That's awesome and thanks for the support! Your guys are amazing!
Love Maegan