Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thanksgiving Fun

We spent Thanksgiving at home this year with my parents and brother and sister. It was great fun, and great food as always! Mom is the best cook:) Here are just some pictures of the event.


Stephen and I watching the Canucks game!
Dad being silly
Meagan and I also being silly:)
Mom's pumpkin pie-the best ever
My pumpkin pie all eaten-SO GOOD!
Two beautiful ladies
What Dad does best...nap
Brandy!
Family picture (you have no idea how long this took to take, my family can be a little difficult at taking pictures sometimes!)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's nice how it looks like stephen has horns in the last picture :)

Dan King said...

looks like you all had a great day!

::dan::

carissa said...

ahh looks like fun!! Your mom really is the best cook ever. I miss her cooking!!

Kim Funk said...

ahhh whats a post with out pics..thanks for shareing melissa..pictures are so fun!!

Anonymous said...

and the canucks bite the dust again...i feel a trend starting... ouch.