Monday, February 20, 2006

Australia bound!

My little sister Maegan just left yesterday for Australia for 6 months! We all got up at 4:30 and went to the airport to see her off, as her plane left at the ridciulous time of 6:25!
She is still flying actually, and isn't quite there yet. Brisbane Australia is 10 hours ahead of us, so it is actually 2:00AM almost on Tuesday, February 21!
I have been trying to post a little clock on my sidebar so that I can continually remember what time it is there, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out. If any of you have that figured out, let me know! It woudl be much appreciated.
Hopefully later on today I will post some pictures from the airport:)
We love you maegan and are praying for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »