Monday, January 23, 2006

Another Quiz

[A is for age]: 21
[B is for booze of choice]: I enjoy fun girly drinks every now and then.
[C is for career:] Is what I do now actually considered my career? I'm an administrative assistant...I wouldn't mind making that my career.
[D is for your dog's name:] Brandy...I'm not sure how long she is going to be around for. She is getting old, deaf, smelly, and has no teeth. Poor thing.
[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Deoderant, Redkin shampoo, vanilla lotion from The Body Shop, and my glasses.
[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:] Bryan Adams anything, right now I have "All for Love"
[G is for favorite games:] Scattegories, take two, the game of life, and guess who.
[H is for hometown:] Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
[I is for instruments you play:] Flute and Piano
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] definitly raspberry is my favorite, and homemade freezer Strawberry jam comes in a close second.
[K is for kids:] hopefully someday, we have some time to wait:)
[L is for last kiss:] this morning after my husband dropped me off for work in the car:)
[M is for most admired trait:] passionate
[N is for name of your crush:] Stephen Mark Thiessen...man he is such a cutie!
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] none, I am extremely blessed.
[P is for phobias:] insects, especially grasshoppers. I am also scared of driving long distances at night...I'm always scared I am going to crash.
[Q is for quotes you like:] Aslan? Of course he isn't safe. But he's good." - Lewis, The Lion, the Witch & The Wardrobe.
God Grant me the serenity to accept
The things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
~Reinhold Niebuhr
[R is for biggest regret:] speaking before thinking...and letting my big mouth get the best of me!
[S is for sweets of your choice:] pie! I love pie a lot. Also, M&M peanuts are the best.
[T is for time you wake up:] 6:45AM...then we hit the snooze button until 7:00AM rolls around.
[U is for underwear:] I am supposed to let you all know what kind of underwear I have? Only my husband should know that:) sorry!
[V is for vegetables you love:] celery, tomatoes! (wait, that is a fruit...but I still like them!), green beans, corn, and peas
[W is for worst habit:] biting my nails
[X is for x-rays you've had:] my ankle and my shoulder
[Y is for yummy food you make:] homemade pizza and a yummy linguinie pasta with creamy tomatoe basil sauce...
[Z is for zodiac sign:] ...i don't even remember.

2 comments:

Oblivion.. said...

Ahh.. I'm new to this site, how the heck do I add you as a friend?! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »