Thursday, January 12, 2006

I LOVE YOU BRYAN!!!!





I'm sitting at the computer right now in awe and maybe somewhat dreaming of THE Bryan Adams...that is correct, tonight on January 12, 2006 Stephen and myself went to see Bryan Adams in concert.
I think we sang his songs all the way home...it was that good! On the ride home, I also learnt some valuable information. Stephen has had some sort of a "man crush" he calls it on Bryan Adams! haha I guess it has been his dream since he was younger to see Bryan Adams in concert...and his wish came true! Thanks to Jer and Erin (thanks guys!! it was so much fun!)...we were able to get tickets as a gift to us. Best gift we've ever gotten, hands down!

Bryan was amazing. For the younger crowd, like myself and Stephen....I'm not so sure Bryan Adams is such a hit, but we both love him nonetheless, I mean how can you not! He is extremely talented and it showed in the concert. Apparently encores to him are like another set of songs enough to make an entire concert! He just wouldn't stop! I don't think I've heard so many great hits one after another...you name it he played it...Cloud Number Nine, I'm Ready, Summer of 69, Everything I do, Cuts like a Knife just to name a few.
I've included some pictures for your perusal:) If you want to go to a show that will knock your socks off and let you hear some quality, down to earth music, Bryan is your guy. Plus he's Canadian which really, you can't go wrong. ( Any Ladies that are 40 out there...I didn't see him wearing a wedding band tonight! Any takers?? hahaha).
What a great night...I just couldn't not write about it!

ps. yup...dyed my hair...I'm a blondie:)


5 comments:

carissa said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! You look soo hot with the blonde hair!! I love it. Love ya!

Chris said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! I LOVE HIM! GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!

Chris said...

oh and .... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Melissaaaaa, Happy Birthday to you!

Kim Funk said...

you guys are just a hot couple all together awww look at you!!!

Brian Rhodes said...

I love the song, "Everything I Do". I think he's one of my favorites because I grew up hearing him. Awesome!