Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So in love...

I just came across this picture of Stephen and I on the computer and felt compelled to post it. One of our favorite things to do is take pictures in photobooths. Speaking of that...I think it has been long overdue since we last stepped into one. That will have to go on my list of to do's this weekend when he comes home to me!

I just looked at the picture and realized again why I love this man so much! I realize when he is gone how much I have learnt to work with him and need him as my other half. I love how he makes me laugh and how he can make me smile like no one else.

I guess I'm just really in love:)

2 comments:

carissa said...

Ahh you guys are soo cute!! I can't wait to come over tonight Meliss!!

Jenny said...

"Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of seasons."-Kahil Gibran.