Monday, May 01, 2006

Surprise Road Trip!

Julia and her friend Shelby in their Brazilian Tutus just before they went on to do their pointe dance "La Pointe"
Me and Julia:)

Being silly and playing games!


Julia and I right before she went to dance! They won first in their pointe group!

This weekend could not have been more fun! I was able to surprise Julia, my sister in law and come to watch her dance in her dance competition. She had NO idea I was coming, so it was so awesome to see her reaction. I got on the bus right after work on Friday and got into Moose Jaw at about 8:30, just in time to see Julia's ballet group dance. They all looked so beauitful in their red dresses and they did such a good job, good enough to get them first! I was able to surprise Julia right before she went on to do her performance! It was so fun!

We had a great weekend. Julia did such a great job, and it was such a joy to watch her! It is one of my favorite things. We got to hang out and watch some girly movies (The Wedding Planner, so good!), and sit outside and suntan and read. It was great to spend time with her and I can't wait to do it again! Love ya Julia!!!

3 comments:

Maegan Sara said...

Aww melissa that's sooo awesome that you got to do that! I heard from mom and dad that you were going to carenport this past weekend...awww how fun! I miss hanging out with you too. we'll have to do some hard core hanging out when I get home! deal! well love you tons and I'm really glad you got to spend time with Julia! ya!
love, maegan

Heather said...

I love surprise visits! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Lexus alarms systems Cyrillic pda ppc prescription drughispani pastillas ionamin Disco pants vente ionamin Nursing chairs midlands Lg vacuum cleaner merchant+account Search webcams minnesota wedding invitations Basketball shoe Body parts for 1198 kia sephia nissan trucks