Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day!


This one is for you Mom! I love you and appreciate you more than you probably know! It has been incredibly special for me this year to start to build a different kind of relationship with you. We have turned into wonderful friends, and I couldn't be more excited about that. Thank you for all the time you have put into me and continue to put into me. You are so much fun!!! I love laughing with you, and sharing common interests with you! I love learning from you. You are such a wonderful teacher! I love how trustworthy you are, how much of a listener you are, and how humble and obediant to God you are. You are such an example to me. I think of you often and smile, because I can't imagine my world without you. You have become one of my best friends, and I look forward to all the many memories we will make together and all the great "teachable" moments that will come through them! I hope you were blessed today Mom! I LOVE YOU!
*Seriously people..if you don't know this woman, you should get to know her. She is fantastic!

No comments: