Monday, April 24, 2006

My TOP TEN

I have been tagged by Kim to name my top 10 things that make me happy and give me pleasure.

Here are my top 10 in no particular order:

1. Cuddling up in bed and falling asleep with my husband next to me.
2. When my husband goes to grab my hand and holds it while driving in the car.
3. Laughing and singing really loudly with my sister (I miss you Maegan!)
4. Watching Americas Funniest Home Videos with my family on a Sunday night!
5. Laying outside suntanning while drinking iced tea and reading a good book.
6. Watching flowers grow and bloom.
7. The ocean. I love listening to it and watching the waves crash. I could walk up and down beaches forever.
8. Watching Stephen's sister Julia dance ballet. It is so beautiful!
9. Hearing my husband tell me that I am beautiful.
10. Watching my family grow together and love each other and care for each other. They really are the greatest parents and brother and sister I could ever ask for!

4 comments:

Lisa's Pic's said...

Hi Melissa!
Just came across your blog while I was takin a walk through blog land. I'm really enjoying all these wonderful people that I know who have blogs! I haven't done this before. It's kinds fun but I can see how it can consume a lot of my time. :-)
Just want to say what a blessing you are! I enjoyed sitting in the Sunday School class this past Sunday discussing the Bible with people I don't know very well. What a great way to get to know people in a REAL way! You're a great woman and you've married a wonderful man! I had so much fun taking your engagement pics - thanks again for asking me. Your wedding was truly beautiful!!
You are a blessing to me and to our church family. God bless you as you continue to serve Him!
Lisa Braun

Lisa's Pic's said...

Sorry Stephen, didn't mean to leave you out. :-) You are a blessing to our church as well - it's wonderful having you there. You've married into a great family! You got quite a set of out-laws (oops - sorry) in-laws I mean. I gotta be careful and say only good things about your father-in-law because he happens to be my Pastor at my church. :-) And he may read this too. :-) Seriously, they're great people and our church is sooooo blessed to have that family and you in our church.
God bless you!
Lisa Braun

Heather said...

Great list Melissa! Thank you for stopping by my blog, and even more importantly, for praying for us! What a beautiful family in Christ we have. It's amazing! I'm going to keep visiting you from now on.

Maegan Sara said...

Awww Melissa thanks so much for the comment it made me smile. i miss singing very loadly with you in the honda civic and you waving at the random mail man! lol remember? well I sure do. Hey well I'm back at the base for the next two weeks so e-mail me! I love you tons. MAUH! (kiss) from Maegan
Love Mago!