Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm feeling a little discouraged today. Basically just really bummed out about some stuff that has gone on at my work. I need some encouragement and prayer today.

I am trying to stay positive and know that there is a reason for everything, and I keep thinking of that verse in Jeremiah, one of my favorite ones:

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

God's got plans for me, even if I don't see them now. Even though Iwant things to go a certain way at work, he might have other ideas. Hopefully I can just let go and be able to let God take my worries and cares.

I hope you all had a great easter! I most definitly did. It was very relaxing. More to come about easter weekend later.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

HUGS!!!!

Kim Funk said...

heheh i tag you ...your it melissa!! (top 10 things that make you happy and bring you pleasure)

Maegan Sara said...

Hey there!!!! how's it going? thought I would just leave alittle note for you. I love you guys tons and tons. Oh and you're awesome!
Love maegan!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »