Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ideas Please!

Good Morning!

Just recently, as I was watching my most favorite show Friends last week, our TV decided to quit on us. Completely shut off and not turn on again. Its a crying shame.
It is interesting though, how this little event has made me realize how much TV I watched. Whenever we came home, we just sat infront of the TV. Whenever I was bored and didn't have anything to do, I would sit in front of the TV, even if there never was anything good on.
So, our TV has been sent away by the good people at Future Shop and will be repaired and sent back in 4-6 weeks. That is a lot of weeks people, and so I need to find something to do with my life while I am at home by myself with not that much to do.
Anyone have any great ideas? Stephen and I have already been out cleaning the yard and stuff, so that will keep us busy for some time. I am also planning on planting some flowers and figuring out what my new flower garden infront of the house will look like. I can't wait!

In other more exciting news...Stephen and I are planning a little get away this weekend:) Can't tell you where or else it woudln't be a surprise and somewhat exciting for us (lame I know, but we gotta try where we can!). We leave on Thursday night and are gone until Saturday! Just the two of us...it is going to be grand! I've been thinking about it all week and getting excited about it. Pictures to come after our weekend of fun and our Easter dinner with my family! I'm bringing the turkey and the dessert!

5 comments:

carissa said...

WE could definately hang out more...we should go to a movie sometime. I don't think we have in like a million years!! haha!

karina said...

bringing the turkey - brave girl :) let me know how that turns out! happy easter to you too

Anonymous said...

you could teach yourself how to knit or crochet and make something fun and exciting. or start some kind of fantastic craft that will take approx. 4-6 weeks. i tried to make my ideas sound appealing...did it work? good luck without the tv!

Janelle said...

you could come unpack my house!! or take my kid so i can unpack! haha, just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! liposuction