Saturday, January 06, 2007

Vancouver-3...Calgary-2 WE WON







After a long awaited arrival, Stephen, Mom, Dad and I made our way to Calgary to watch the Vancouver/Calgary game on January 2nd. Although the drive was long (and terribly boring! WOW it is flat), it was well worth it. The game was a blast! We met a lot of really crazy Calgary Flames fans, all of which resented us and the fact that we were cheering for the Canucks! It didn't help that we were wearing our jerseys:) We got yelled at a few times, but thankfully we didn't have to prove ourselves, the Canucks did that for us! We won, and Dad's team lost! haha He was out numbered 3-1, what was he thinking anyway! We ended up meeting up with some friends from Calgary who were also at the game afterward at Moxies for dessert.
Hopefully we can take in many more NHL games, I am definitly hooked now!....GO VANCOUVER GO!!!

3 comments:

carissa said...

Oh I am so jealous you guys got to go, I want to go to a Flames game sooo bad!! Looks like you guys had fun though!!

Charisa said...

Glad to see that you're cheering for the right team... :)

Anonymous said...

hey steve!
I miss you buddy. I've tried calling a few times, but alas you have not been home! haha. so you came through this area? thats rad. I realize that this is late but I just re-discovered your guyses blog. (that was improper english!) anyways next time you come through give me a call.
love