Friday, January 12, 2007

Hanging out with the office

As most of you have read on almost every Saskatchewan blog about "The Blizzard of 2007" as the radio likes to call it...I have decided to spare you the details again:) Besides the huge amounts of blowing snow, we faired pretty good. We obviously didn't leave the house that night, and in the meantime watched the entire second season of "The Office". I will be honest...I am addicted to this show. I never have really had the time to check it out, or watch any of the episodes...and boy was I missing out. They are in their 3rd season right now, and airs on Thursday nights on NBC at 7:30PM.
I work in an office myself, so watching this show makes me appreciate it even more! It is funny, stupid, and extremely entertaining. The show stars Steve Carrell as Michael Scott, the boss at Dunder Mifflin paper supply company. Pam, the cute and loveable receptionist is engaged to Roy who works in the companies warehouse. Jim, is an employee at the office who is good friends with Pam...sometimes too good of friends. They both like each other, but Pam is engaged, and Jim doesn't want to cause a problem. It is terribly cute watching them together! Dwight is the office loser and loves to suck up to Michael any way he can...he thinks they are best friends. Michael, the office boss thinks he is the funny man of the office. He tries too hard to be his employees friends instead of their boss, and often makes inappropriate comments or guestures that always get him in to trouble. Along with some other characters, this show really is hilarious. If you like silly and ridiculous humour check it out! I think right now I am in love with Jim-he looks nerdy but he really is adorable! Jim and Pam together are enough incentive to watch the show! Even ask Stephen...he loves Jim:)

3 comments:

Daryl said...

Hey if you haven't seen this show from season 1 till now you are really missing out. This show is brillant. I have all of the shows episodes if you want to see any you might have missed.

Anonymous said...

Best freakin show in the whole word!!!! man I'm looking at photo's of you guys and I really really miss you so much. i can't wait till I get to see you again and maybe you'll be able to see into my world here. I sure dang hope so. I love you guys soooo much and man do we ever have a good looking family. Check us out!!! not lying!
love Maegan

Anonymous said...

Great work.