Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kadesh 2006!

Stephen and I survived our very first Youth Retreat as Youth Pastors:) It was a blast and although it rained the entire weekend, we ended up having a great time and getting to know each other a lot better. Just a few pictures of the fun times up at Kadesh this year. I'm so excited to be hanging out with these kids this year! I love them each dearly and am excited for what God has in store for each of them!



Kristan, Jenna, Maegan, Me & Carissa-The Youth Leader Girls!

Stephen & Morgan-don't they look like they are dating in this picture! haha

Morgan, Jenna & Jackie being wierd!

Carissa & I

Yah for actions in songs!


Just hanging out in the chalet while it poured outside


Alyssa and I:)


Jordan doing what he does best-stupid faces in pictures


More youth girls:)

2 comments:

carissa said...

Great pictures Meliss...it truly was an awesome weekend. You and Stephen did great for your first retreat as youth pastors. I can't wait for the rest of the year. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I definately agree with Carissa. You guys are awesome, and I'm so proud of you both. You've stepped in and are impacting and will continue to impact the lives of a lot of people. Congrat's on being "installed"! I'm excited to be doing ministry with you both.