Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Beautiful Fall

I decided to take my camera to work this morning, and then on my way home I took some pictures of the beautiful trees turning yellow and orange! I love fall...it is probably my favorite season for so many reasons. I love when its sunny, but there is a crispness to the air! I love playing in the leaves and watching them turn color. I love getting to wear my fall jackets again, and being able to put on a toque or a scarf and mittens. Fall reminds me of turkey, mashed potatoes and hot apple cider and apple pie. It reminds me of going home, being in a warm house and enjoying the company of my family. I'm so glad God gave us different seasons of the year to enjoy and appreciate. It just makes me realize how creative he is and how he appreciates uniqueness too! Kinsmen Park
This is my favorite church downtown
Just a really pretty yellow tree
My office where I work everyday!


6 comments:

Juanita said...

Hey Melissa,
Nice pics. I love pictures of the leaves changing colour. It was good to see you both the other night.

Chris said...

Nice pictures Melissa, they look great. loveC

Anonymous said...

nice pics melissa i love them your a geat photographer.

Anonymous said...

hey melissa. we miss you at scott's, just so ya know. come visit sometime :)

andrew + camille said...

it's a beautiful church, eh?? we got married there... you can check out pics inside the church is you look at my Sep. 26th post!! amazing stained glass!!

Taryn said...

well hello there stranger...I miss you!!! I just started blogging...so I am kinda new at this, glad to see you have one, I was bored tonite so I read it...pretty sweet stuff! Let me know how you are doing kid...