Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Photos from the last few months...

My visit to Mom and Dad's in Kelowna-Oct 07

Beautiful Kelowna...such a great view

Mom and I visiting a winery in Kelowna

Me and Pops...

The 55th Parr Anniversary Party-me being the host

Stephen and I at the Partay

Me and my co-workers...Don Pogoda and Tamarah

Chateau Frontenac-on our visit to Montreal this summer

My sister in law Maureen and I in Montreal

Montreal-at this really sweet water park

oops...upside down. Some cool buildings in Montreal



Stephen in Quebec City

Montreal

Some more of our photo shoot this fall

Photo Shoot...

Jordan stayed with us for 2 weeks after camp this summer before he moved out to Kelowna with Mom and Dad...it was a blast:)

2 comments:

Timothy Braun said...

It's nice to see Russ and Priscilla again!

And that second picture from the top it of Black Mountain, where I grew up. Oh, the memories.

Love the jerseys!

Jess said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were giving up the blogging but it was great to see some new pics from you!