Saturday, November 03, 2007

Back from the Dead...

I hardly doubt that anyone actually reads this thing anymore...which makes sense because for the longest time, my template wouldn't work and reading my blog was rather impossible. S0, I decided to change that. After much laziness, I finally decided to get off my butt and fix my blog and maybe write a few words and add just a few more pictures.

Life has been swell. Lots of things going on, lots to be thankful for. In the last couple of months, or more like last summer (I think that is seriously the last time I posted....I'm on facebook now, cut me some slack!) we've been travelling to Montreal to visit Stephen's brother and sister in law, Stephen travelled to SanDiego for a conference and I visited my parents in Kelowna.

Before I babble on forever...here are a few pictures






Photo shoot with my friend Sharee Klassen


80's day at work for Halloween

3 comments:

Kim Funk said...

those are great pictures...great job on the 80's look!!! I still check your blog so keep the post rolling!! :)

Juanita said...

That's phenomenal!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa! Welcome back to the blogosphere - I have missed your posts. I love to check up on you two here. I'm looking forward to hearing about your Edmonton trip too. Much love and have a great week!
Mom T.