Monday, December 04, 2006

New Edition to the Family...



I am now the proud owner of the Canon Powershot S3IS Digital Camera! My awesome hubby totally surprised me this past week and came home with an early Christmas gift. Mostly because he wanted me to learn how to use it before we go for Christmas so I can take some awesome pictures!

I am so excited becuase lately I've really been enjoying taking pictures...finding cool shapes/colors..things to shoot. The next 2 weeks I will be pouring over the manual and asking anyone and everyone about what works and doesn't.

The camera has had great reviews...and so far I've found it pretty easy to use. It is a lot different than our other Canon Camera...as it is much more "high tech":)

Looking forward to posting/sharing some cool pics from the new camera! Hopefully they get better over time as I continue to learn more.

No comments: