Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary #1


Yesterday, August 20th was Stephen and my 1st Anniversary! We spent the day attending a wedding of our good friends Dave and Kathy Redekop. Unbeknownst to me, Stephen stole me away after the reception and took me to the Delta Bessborough downtown to one of their Signature Rooms with such a beautiful view! Champagne and roses awaited me...it was so amazing and made for a perfect first anniversary spent together. We took some great pictures, I'll post them soon!

Stephen-I'm so in love with you! You are such a wonderful man and have so many qualities that I admire. Thank you for being my best friend, it has been so much fun being married to you. Can't wait for the years to come and the adventures that God will take us on. I couldn't have picked a better person to spend my life with.

I love you!

Also-congratulations Kathy and Dave! Double anniversary date sometime??? haha

2 comments:

Chris said...

You guys are SO cute!

luv ya C

Kim Funk said...

happy belated anniversery guys..went by fast indeed!!!