Monday, March 06, 2006

All by myself...

Don't wanna be...all by myself. Ok, enough of that lamo song. Sometimes whenever I think about being all by myself that song just automatically pops into my head and plays over and over again.
Well, truth be told, I am all by myself this week. Stephen just left yesterday afternoon for Caronport to take another Modular class at Briercrest College and Seminary. He is staying with his parents and sister, who so conveniently live in Caronport! So that leaves me at home, alone. I always hate when he leaves. I tell myself it gets easier everytime, but I think it just really doesn't. I find it hard to fall asleep at night without him there, I find myself not knowing what to do with myself when I am home alone and he isn't around. I just feel bored...like there is no one there to share everything with. I am looking forward to Friday SO much...except not the part where I have to drive to Caronport in the outrageous amounts of snow. Although I won't exactly be at home alone, as I am spending much of my time over at my parents house this week. My mom and I have big plans to do some sewing...we bought some material last week to make some cute little tops. I am excited to see how they turn out.
I had best get back to work...I miss you sweetie:) Can't wait to see you on Friday, good luck with your class!

2 comments:

Kim Funk said...

aww i feel for you melissa...im the worlds biggest suck when im alone for too long..although i have never stayed alone for a week! so all the best to you i hope you survive!!...

Maegan Sara said...

aww melissa I love you soo much I didn't even really read the whole blog but I think you are super special and I just got back to the base so this week the pictures will come I promise you that. should I send them e-mail or post them? you tell me. Love you tons and tons say hi to all and maybe I'll talk to you this coming monday...be there. maegan