Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Personality Test

I decided to try out this "Personality Test" that I had found on Sharee's blog. Its pretty crazy how accurate it is for only 3 questions.
*****Your Personality Is******
Guardian (SJ)
You are sensible, down to earth, and goal oriented.
Bottom line, you are good at playing by the rules.You tend to be dominant - and you are a natural leader.
You are interested in rules and order. Morals are important to you.A hard worker, you give your all at whatever you do.
You're very serious, and people often tell you to lighten up.In love, you tend to take things carefully and slowly.
At work, you are suited to almost any career - but you excel in leadership positions.With others, you tend to be polite and formal.As far as looks go, you are traditionally attractive. You take good care of yourself.
On weekends, you tend to like to do organized activities. In fact, you often organize them!

To try the test yourself go to
The Three Question Personality Test
http://www.blogthings.com/threequestionpersonalitytest/

Let me know what you came up with on the test and whether or not you thought it was accurate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey melissa,
i just did the test...and it was pretty accurate. i was a "rational" there were a few things that were an automatic no way for my personality, but most of it was right on the nail. crazy how answering 3 questions can sum up everything about you hey? have a good day!
love michele

Anonymous said...

Hey -
Just wanted to say thanks for the comment earlier!
I responded on my blog, whenever you want to check it out.
See you Sunday,
LoveT

Brian Rhodes said...

I got the same exact results. I agree with them to an extent. I'm rational but I'm still compassionate and care for peoples feelings. Yes, I'm the one who plans the activities and I too excel in leadership positions. Great stuff!

I hope you and your husband have a wonderful Christmas. I've decided I'm going to purchase the series of the Chronicles of Narnia and read ALL the books. I really enjoyed the movie. God Bless and Merry Christmas.