Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm dreaming of a warm Christmas...

Its been freezing here in Saskatchewan...I'm looking forward to some warmer weather. I can't seem to get over how cold it is here in this province.

I am looking forward to Christmas this year, Stephen and I are driving to Kelowna to spend some time with my family there. What makes it even more special is that my sister is flying from Australia to come and visit for 5 weeks. She gets here this coming Monday night, and I can't wait. Looking forward to some time off of work, as things have been quite busy which makes for no down time!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas season, and that you are continually reminded of the remarkable gift we were given and that you are blessed by Jesus and his love for us!










1 comment:

carissa said...

Have so much fun in Kelowna this Christmas!!! And say hi to your parents. Love ya Meliss!!