Saturday, February 17, 2007

Meet Venom

Stephen and I took on the BIG task of dogsitting this little tiny Dog Venom:) Our friends went away for the weekend, and so they left us in charge of this little guy. He is gone now-and I miss him already! It was a blast having him around the house and being able to come home to someone waging their tail at you all happy to see you! Stephen and I concluded that this was definitely good practice for having our own dog and also for all those kids we are going to have down the road! haha


He apparently didn't want to sleep in his dog bed! He curled up right away in the bed...and we coudln't get him out-so we took a picture instead!
Seriously-isn't he the cutest thing!
Cuddling with Stephen in the morning-he would just jump up there and crawl right by his head! haha
The official 'morning licking'

Just hangin' out

1 comment:

Jess said...

So I'm sure you posted these ages ago but I just saw them and of course think he is the cutest dog I've ever seen! Thanks for taking him - he had a great time too!